.explore Claire’s services;
- Web: site design, planning, on-going maintenance. will specializing in WordPress. Will fix/edit existing websites. Any new site built are always 100% mobile friendly. Each site designed to be responsive to any size device.
- Graphics: design, print design/layout, layout & design for car / vehicle wraps, t-shirt design, logos, business cards, brochures, flyers, catalogs,
- eCommerce/shopping cart setup
- Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube.In order to get effective results from your social marketing, it takes time & planning that might take you away from customers, sales or production of your product.I will manage your page(s), setup professional looking pages, add graphics or apps to your social networking.I’ve had good success in bringing traffic & awareness to various products & companies. Let us brand your product & do your social networking!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): The foundation of a web site is the most important. Search engine optimization is part of building a good foundation. When we build a new web site SEO is one of the top priorities we focus on.
- Misc: Event planning, Virtual assistant, Cloud setup & planning, Spreadsheet management, email management & newsletters.
Web site maintenace;
Do you have an existing web site that needs updates? I speacialize in back-ups and updating wordpress web sites. While its important to keep your content fresh its as important to update the software and have current back-ups. Would you shine your car & never change the oil? contact me today to dicuss details.
Domain & web hosting;
While I offer web hosting for clients sites I build & manage – I do not sell domains. To buy a new domains I usually suggest expertsrs.com
Please make sure that you’re familiar with our disclaimers & web site design policies.
Email Claire today for a free consultation. or call 470.226.5220
* The listing of links under clients sites are web sites I currently manage.
Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. – Gloria Steinem